|Nickname(s)||Masatan, Marii, Amatan|
|Radiance Colour||Mint Green|
|Birthday Date||June 4th|
|Eye Colour||Mint Green|
|Hair Colour||Light Reddish-Brown|
|Favourite song||"Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai" and "White Day ni wa..."|
|Oshimen||Takahashi Minami the 5th, Shinonome Kanata|
"See-Marie, Be-Marie, together! (Amarie!) I'm Masaki Amarie, also known as Masatan. Nice to meet you!"
Amarie (pronounced Ah-Marie) is one of the current understudies of AKB0048's 153rd generation. She is also known as Masatan (マサタン).
Amarie has medium-length, reddish-brown hair and sharp, mint green eyes. She wears her hair in various styles, though her most common style is a partial ponytail pulled to the side of her head. Like the other members in AKB0048, she has a heart highlight in her hair and eyes. She has slightly tanned skin. Amarie likes to wear cute, somewhat weird clothes that are easy to be active in.
Amarie was born on Sakaestar, a small planet on the edge of the galaxy. Sakaestar was not affected by the entertainment ban. Amarie's father is a pediatrician and family practice doctor, while Amarie's mom, though artistically inclined with a degree in graphic design, stays home due to chronic illness. Amarie grew up well exposed to idols. Her mother and father were both casual idol fans, but Amarie learned most of her idol love from her mother's sister and wife, who were both huge fans of AKB0048 and the original AKB48, as well as fans of Sakaestar's local idol group, SKE☆48 (pronounced SKEstar48).
Due to the influence of her aunts, Amarie developed a desire to become an idol from a young age. She started to practice singing and dancing when she was 8, and auditioned for SKE☆48 as soon as she was eligible, at 11. She failed the first year, and again when she first turned 12. Near the end of that year, SKE☆48 held auditions similar to the draft auditions that AKB48 holds, and Amarie was successfully drafted as a Team E trainee.
Masaki (昌樹): Surname of Japanese origin meaning "flourishing tree".
Amarie (アマリー): Girls' name of English origin meaning "gracious under adversity".
"See-Marie, Be-Marie, together! (Amarie!) I'm Masaki Amarie, also known as Masatan. Nice to meet you!" -Amarie's catchphrase
- AKB0048 is not her first idol group.
- At age 12, she passed the draft-style auditions SKE☆48 held and was drafted as a trainee for Team E. She was promoted about 9 months later.
- Though she had an official graduation concert with SKE☆48, it was treated as more of a "send-off" ceremony, and she is somewhat unofficially considered to be something like a concurrent member. She is not at all active in SKE☆48, though, and is completely dedicated to AKB0048 for the foreseeable future.
- Her audition song was "Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai".
- Originally, she planned on auditioning with the song "White Day ni wa..." but she changed her mind at the last minute because she thought it wasn't challenging enough.
- She performed both songs previously as part of SKE☆48's stage, "SKE☆48 Team E 7th Reborn Stage "RESET""
- The main language on Sakaestar is actually English, though pretty much everyone knows Japanese as well. It works as a sort of unofficial secondary language.
- Her catchphrase hints at this, using the English words see and be, as well as referencing the English alphabet.
- Though her oshis tend to be people who succeeded Takamina, she doesn't have any desire to succeed that name herself.
- Her favorite stage song to perform is "Team B Oshi".
- She performed the song as both "Trainee Oshi"(チョラニー 推し) and "Team E Oshi" (チームE推し).
- She hopes to bring back the original Zenza Girls songs, especially "Miniskirt no Yousei" and "Romance Kakurenbo."
- She performed "Lemon no Toshigoro" as a Team E trainee, but personally didn't really care too much for it. She wouldn't mind bringing that one back as well, though.
- She is the first girl who came from SKE☆48, following by 155th Generation member Kawano Namia.