|Yurina Hirate the 7th|
7-daime Hirate Yurina
SC0125 - Rose no Hibi
|Original Name||Masuda Akari|
|Birthday Date||April 1st SC0108|
|Favourite song||Kibou no Chronicle|
|Oshimen||Oshima Yuko the 1st|
|Agency||Morning Star Entertainment|
- "I still believe in miracles! I'm Hirate Yurina the 7th."
– Techi's Stage Introduction Catchphrase
Akari Masuda (
Also known as Techi (てち), she is a cheerful yet serious girl whose aim it is to free the universe of the entertainment. Since she is from Aleenstar, she used to consider entertainment as a plague, but after joining AKB0048, her view quickly changed.
Techi has long, brown hair and amber-coloured eyes. She usually wears her hair open with two little braids at the sides which end up in another small braid at the back of her head. Her hair reaches her chest, and she is quite attached to the lenght. She has got a pale skin. Similar to other 0048 members, she has got a heart-shaped light reflection on her eye. Her eyes are amber-coloured and she has got heart-shaped light reflections in her eyes too. As well, there’s a spiral-like light reflection. The reason of this is unknown.
During the period in which she became a successor, Techi cut her hair - something she didn't get used to until a while later.
Techi doesn’t care much about her appearance as long as she looks acceptable. She has a bad fashion sense and isn’t very good in choosing fitting clothes. While her general style varies a lot, Techi's casual clothes tend to have red, her favourite colour, in them.
Techi is a cheerful, easy-going, positive girl. She can be polite and well-behaved, but casually doesn't do so. She likes to help others but also has a spot for friendly trolling or pranking them. Generally, she can be quite sarcastic and mischevious as well. Over the time, she spend in 0048, she has gotten less energetic and a bit more calm and adultish, but still doesn't mind to go back to her old habits.
Techi strongly believes in certain values and trusts her friends from the bottom of her heart. She thinks highly of courage, trust, friendship and aiding others and tries to do so herself. Despite knowing that she had been wrong in the past as well, she doesn't refrain of correcting others. She speaks out what she is thinking and sometimes forgets others' feelings. Depending on the situation, Techi is serious and determinant as well.
In her time in 0048, Techi has grown up. While she was much more childish in the past and didn't understand a lots of things, she know does. In the past, she strongly believed that she should act like adults do, but today, she has learned that being herself is much more important. She has grown to a calmer person than before. She originally wanted to succeed Oshima Yuko more than anything else, become Center Nova and generally the best, but by now, she is much more focused on 0048 as group and supporting the other members, althrough she hasn't lost all of her competitive spirit.
Techi's singing skills aren't as trained as her dancing skills. She prefers dancing as well but is working on her singing. She likes to train dancing. Having worked in a shop before, she has grown up with talking to stangers and is used to it. She is also quite good in persuading people, for the same reason.
Since Techi loves history a lot, about what ever it is, she reads a lot of books about different historical topics and has got a vast knowledge. She isn't as good as in history in other subjects, mainly before work is preventing her from learning a lot.
Techi prefers micsabers to other weapons and mainly uses them. She has no problems with wielding two micsabers at the same time and usually does so. She knows how to use LAS and rifles but doesn't use them as much as micsabers, mainly because they're most useful while performing.
Being quite sporty and interessted in many sports, she has tried a few but since work prevents her of doing many sports, she isn't doing any sport often. She often trains long distance running in the morning and can be found joggging through the central city of Akibastar sometimes.
As a result of Orchestra, Techi has learned how to play the bass. She liked to learn doing this, espacilly since her favourite original member played bass as well, and practised a lot. However, due to the rather short period of time, she had to learn, her skills are still rather basic.
Akarin grew up on Aleenstar and thus was raised in the belief that entertainment and AKB0048 were evil. She personally supported the DES as well due to the fact that her father, a former DES soldier, was seriously hurt in battle and now is paraplegic. While her family is a respected family on Aleenstar, she was part of the average middle class. She picket up her catchphrase from her father. She used to help in the store of which her mother was a shop manager when her father, who worked there too, couldn't work for any reason. She was an average student, but compared to other students from other students, her grades in science subjects would have been better. She excelled in History. She has a close group of friends with whom she tended to spend time.
In January, Tamada Mizuki, the daughter of a high-ranking functionary from Kasumigastar moved to Aleenstar - a very unusual occasion. Mizuki was first an outsider in Akarin's school, but eventually, she befriended with Akarin and her friends. Unknown to the girls who expected the opposite, Mizuki was a secret 0048 fan and disliked living on Aleenstar since access to entertainment was now impossible for her. One day, she accidentally played an audio file of her favorite 0048 song to a few girls of the group. The girls who listened liked it a lot, but didn't recognise it as music. It took a while until Mizuki revealed it to them. Akarin wasn't present at that meeting. The majority of the group started to like them, forgetting the "danger" of music.
When the auditions of the 151st Generation were announced, Mizuki revealed her plan to leave Aleenstar to them, and most of them agreed to do that. When she heard of their plan, Akarin refused - but her friendship to them prevented her from reporting this to anyone. Having not heard music before, she considered it as dangerous and was unsure whenever she should tell somone or not. Eventually, the group pressured Akarin to send an audition tape as well, but Akarin managed to dodge listening to music. The topic was forgotten until the results arrived and the girls planned on how to leave the planet. Telling Akarin that they'd visit a historic place in the DGTo space, they left Aleenstar secretly with the help of illegal methods.
However, they were ambushed by DES forces who had, in the end, learned of their plan. Fortunatly, they were far enough from Aleenstar and rescued by WOTA forces. This ambush lead to Akarin learning of the truth behind their trip and demanded to return to Aleenstar. The WOTA offered to help her return home, but they'd go for the Flying Get first since the audition had a set date. Akarin agreed, but on the way to the Flying Get "accidentally" showed her some very old videos of AKB0048. Over the time, they spend with traveling to the Flying Get, Akarin changed her mind. The WOTA member who showed her the video claims to be her first fan until today.
Akarin joined AKB0048 officially on SC0123.05.15 as member of the 151st generation. From the beginning on, she, alongside the other members of her generation, where front members of AKB0048. She was choosen as a member to perform AKB0048's first A-side in the new era Kono atarashii hi ni and the following single Bonfire Love Story. During this time, she developed a strong with to succeed Oshima Yuko, win the election and become Center Nova. While ranking 3rd in the preliminary results of the election, she placed first in the final results with 1 201 481 as possibly first trainee in AKB0048's history. She declared a wish, she had developed during that time - to free the galaxy of the entertainment ban as her goal to which she'd want to work. She was one of the founding members of Team 00 that debuted a day after the election. She centered Kibou no Chronicle as result of the election which would later on become her favorite song. She also centered KISEKI, played a major character in Majisuka Gakuen 00 and was part of Kyuuseishu's selection. During the Halloween Shuffle Concert, she was given the position as co-captain of Team K.
In January, Akarin placed 11th in the Janken Taikai and thus participled in Himitsu no Challenge's A-side. She was among the choosen members to participle in the peace ceremony; likely because of her understanding of the opposite opinion. Following Ashley's succession concert, the 153rd generation joiend AKB0048 and Akarin met Miyoko for the first time. Even though they had a ruffy start, they quickly became friends. During a following handshake event, Akarin was announced as one of the four centres of Reality. In the election, she placed 5th. In the end of the year, during the kouhaku, she was part of the surprise announcement song Orchestra, playing the bass which she had learned for the song.
Following several concerts in the beginning of SC0125, she won the 14th place in the Janken Taikai. Soon afterwards, Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru was released which included Akarin's first solo song Boku no Sei ja nai mon, side of her character song. She had learned how to play bass for the main song, Orchestra beforehand.
During the Janken Taikai of SC0125, she won the 14th place and thus was part of Castle of Glass. Much to her dismay, a little bit later, Matsui Rena the 9th announced her graduation that'd happen later. She was part of several songs on Rena's graduation single as well as her graduation concert. In the election of SC0125, she placed 3rd with 6 094 946 votes, but also announced her intention to skip the next election in order to focus onto helping fellow members. After the 154th generation joined AKB0048, the group's next single was announced, and Akarin's close friend was announced as center to everyone's surprise. Akarin herself was placed next to her.
In November, the news of a DES operation in regards of Akarin's and Miyoko's families spread. 0048 just returned from a guerilla live when the members learned of the news. Confused and worried, Akarin demanded to learn more about the situation and eventually was told that her family was currently at the WOTA Headquaters on Akibastar after being rescued by the WOTA (against their will). Although she decided not to join the other members to go to meet them, she went to the headquaters as well. Eventually, she met her younger brother who had believed her to be dead. She decided to take im to a Team K stage and afterwards, her brother being turned into a fan by then, decided to face her parents as well.
A few days later, after Akarin hadn't been around for a while, the shortly before announced succession concert of Akarin, Kiseki no Chronicle - Masuda Akari Succession Concert! happened, and Akarin was revealed to be the seventh successor of Hirate Yurina. In the end of the year, she, alongside Hikarin, was Tomomo's buddy and later on part of AKB0048's End of the Year tour.
In the beginning of the year, Techi met the soon-to-be 154.5th Generation duo who she promtly took to Hikari-san after hearing their story; giving them the chance to join AKB0048. In the Janken Taikai, she placed 6th after losing against Kaoru. During the team shuffle on the tournament, Techi remained as co-captain of Team K and while there were changes in her team, she was happy to welcome Miyoko and Tomomo in her time among others. She was also involved into a track of Kakkoii & Kawaii which was recorded by the 151st Generation, including Ashley - much to her happiness. On April 1st, she once again was one of WMiya's prank victims. During the announcement of the next single's senbatsu, she announced that she refused her senbatsu position which was, instead, given to the new member Natsuki Hotaru. Later on this month, she participled in the guerilla live on Baltistar and upon return, also was part of the space battle nearby during which Miyagi, a fellow 0048 member, was hurt.
- Aozora Kokone - Kouhai.
- Asahina Miru - Member of the same generation. Miru and Techi met eachother while the second round. Techi likes Miru a lot and and used to consider her as the best of her friends in 0048. However, after time passed, both distanced a bit, mainly because Techi was working with other members more than with Miru. She calls her Miruru.
- Eguchi Aimi the 4th - Kouhai. Aimi's nature sometimes confuses her, but she generally appreachiates it.
- Hikami Yumeko - Senpai. They were together in Team 00.
- Ikeda Itsuki - Kouhai.
- Ikuta Erika the 11th - Kouhai. She admires her ability to play piano, but often is confused by her agreeing with Takamina.
- Itano Tomorin - Senpai. They were together in Team 00 and SC0123 Team K.
- Itou Haruki - Kouhai.
- Makori Ririka - Kouhai. They were together in SC0123 Team K.
- Masaki Amarie - Kouhai.
- Minegeshi Minami the 7th - Kouhai.
- MoYoung Marian - Kouhai.
- Nakahara Monica - Kouhai.
- Taiyamoto Akano - Senpai. They were together in Team 00.
- Takahashi Minami the 7th - Senpai. They were together in Team 00. When Techi joined, Takamina and Techi had a typcial senpai-kouhai relationship. By now, due to the time, they spend together due to their work as senbatsu members, both are good friends. They're also some kind of rivals.
- Akimoto Sayaka the 15th - Fellow Team K member and captain. Being members of the same generation and team members, Sayaka and Techi are friends and rivals. Both work together a lot due to being captain/co-captain of Team K.
- Hatsune Hikari - Kouhai and fellow Team K member. Techi likes Hikarin's cheerfulness and determination and watches her growth with interest. They are friends.
- Honda Hibiki - Kouhai and fellow Team K member.
- Hoshikawa Rei - Senpai and fellow Team K member.
- Hoshimiya Aoi - Senpai and fellow Team K member.
- Itano Tomoko - Kouhai and fellow Team K member.
- Ito Hotaru - Senpai and fellow Team K member.
- Kobayashi Griselda - Kouhai and fellow Team K member.
- Ryuuzaki Miyoko - See WAleen.
- Sashihara Rino the 11th - Kouhai and fellow Team K member. Sasshi and Techi are close friends, as well as team mates. They share several opinions too and enjoy talking about fellow members. Sasshi tried to convert Techi to the anime fandom, but didn't succeed; Techi doesn't dislike them but prefers to watch other kind of TV shows. Techi often helps Hikari-san to troll - much to her dismay.
- Takanashi Yukari - Senpai and fellow Team K member.
- Tomone Kaoru - Kouhai and fellow Team K member. Tomomo is Techi's kouhai, and she watches her growth with interest. They get along relativly well, if it's not for Tomomo's pride.
- Yokoyama Yui the 13.5th - Kouhai and fellow Team K member.
- Akiba Airi - Kouhai.
- Amaya Jia - Kouhai.
- Asami Mirai - Kouhai. Rairin tends to amuse her with her admiration for Sayaka.
- Ayana Elise - Kouhai. Techi is quite interessted in Elise and likes to talk to her about politics. She is also interessted in the life on other banned planets since she only knows Aleenstar, and even more in how the goverment lives.
- Mion Espoir - Kouhai.
- Harune Diamond - Senpai. They were together in Team 00.
- Kasumi Yuuna - Kouhai. Techi has noticed some of Yuuna's issues and is worried about her.
- Kodama Haruka the 8th - Kouhai.
- Kuramochi Asuka the 13th - Kouhai.
- Matsui Jurina the 8th - Members of the same generation and team mates. Honoka tends to entertain Techi a lot - alone and together with Miyagi. However, since Techi often ends as target of the pairring, she sometimes is annoyed by them. They're friends.
- Shimazaki Haruka the 11th - Kouhai.
- Watanabe Mayu Type 5 - Member of the same generation. Techi and Miyaya have been working a lot together since they're members of the same generation. They get along well and while Techi likes to watch Miyagi and Honoka interacting, she often ends as one of the pair's targets - much to her dismay.
- Yomohiro Kirara - Senpai. They were together in Team 00. They never were close.
- Yomohiro Haruko - Senpai. They were together in Team 00. They never were close.
- Kagawa Sayuri / Sato Amina the 8th - Senpai. They were together in Team 00. Techi got along with Sayuri, but they never were close.
- Kaido Mio - Kouhai. They never met in person outside practise.
- Tomoe Yuki - Kouhai. They never were close.
- Ashley Snow / Matsui Rena the 9th - Former member of her generation. Techi and Ashley get along well, despite tending to fight from time to time. Techi definitly likes her and considers her as a great rival. She used to be her room-mate and Techi commonly calls her Ashy. This changed after her succession, but they're still close friends and rivals. After her graduation, they've stayed in touch - not as much as Techi'd like to, but they did.
- Shino Hoshina / Maeda Atsuko the 19th - Following the SC0125 sousenkyo, Acchan and Techi have gotten much closer since they agree in several things. Today, both - as co-captains of their respective teams - work together to help their fellow members.
- Suzuno Sakura - Senpai. They were together in Team 00 They never were close.
- Shibuya Komari / Shinoda Mariko the 12th - Mariko is Techi's senior. They don't spend much time together, but Techi respects her.
- Motomiya Hikari - Hikari-san has involved Techi in many plannings of management trolls by now and tends to make it look as if she'd in trouble.
- Masuda Kojiro - Techi's father is an ex-DES-soldir who now runs a little shop. He was a regular DES-Soldir and nothing special. He still hates AKB0048. Until she "diappeared", he was very proud on her. Both liked eachother. He believes Techi to be kidnapped by someone.
- Masuda Sakura - Techi's mother also runs the shop and is against AKB0048. She believes Techi to be kidnapped by someone.
- Masuda Satoshi - Techi's little brother who is 12. Techi and Satoshi have a relationship which is quiet usual for two siblings. They tend to argue even thought Techi does also help Satoshi with homework and learning.
Masuda is written as
Akari is written as
Prior her succession, she was often called Akarin (あかりん). Honoka calls her Rio (リオ).
- " " - Akarin's Introduction Catchphrase
- " " - Techi's Introduction Catchphrase
- "Akari during her speech in the Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC0123 " -
Official Artworks Edit
Galaxy Cinderella Artworks Edit
Other Artworks Edit
For other pictures, please refer Techi's Category.
- SC0125 - #3rd
- Favourite Song in the New Era: Kibou no Chronicle
- Favourite Word: Miracle (奇跡)
- Audition Song: Kyou Made no Melody
- Favorite Food: Coffee
- Since she arrived on Akibastar, she has become used to drinking coffee every morning.
- Favorite Animal: Robins
- Favorite Colour: Red
- Penlight Colour: Red
- Hobbies: Music, Reading, Sport, Spending time with other members, debates
- Blood Type: O-
- Techi likes to ship members and tends to read fanfictions. While she doesn't have time to write some on her own, she likes to read theories and fan conversations about the relationships between members.
- Techi tends to notice conversaitions which are about her home planet Aleenstar. She is quite paranoid about them.
- In the future, if she doesn't stay in the entertainment business, she would like to become a politician or diplomat.
- Originally, her favourite song was Heavy Rotation. It changed overtime to Kibou no Chronicle because it represents her fan's support.
- For some reason, she constantly is casted for bully and/or psycho roles in dramas. While she doesn't mind this, it does scare her a bit.
|Current Members||Asahina Miru|
|Promoted to Successors||Zoey Bright | Ashley Snow | Masuda Akari | Miyabi Honoka | Kashita Miyagi|
|Current Successors||Akimoto Sayaka the 15th | Yokoyama Yui the 13.5th | | Takahashi Minami the 7th | Kuramochi Asuka the 13th | Sashihara Rino the 11th | Shimazaki Haruka the 11th | Kodama Haruka the 8th | Ikuta Erika the 11th | Eguchi Aimi the 4th | Hirate Yurina the 7th | Nakai Rika the 15th | Minegeshi Minami the 7th | Matsui Jurina the 8th | Watanabe Mayu Type 5|
|Graduates||Kagawa Sayuri (Sato Amina the 6th) | Ashley Snow (Matsui Rena the 9th) | Shino Hoshina (Maeda Atsuko the 19th) | Shibuya Komari (Shinoda Mariko the 12th)|