|Eguchi Aimi the 4th|
4-daime Eguchi Aimi
|Original Name||Murasaki Alisa|
|Birthday Date||August 4th SC0108|
|Height||163.5 cm (5'4")|
|Oshimen||Murashige Anna the 5th|
- "Belonging to Team A, formerly in the 153rd generation of trainees, I am Eguchi Aimi the 4th. It is a pleasure to meet you."
– Aimi's Stage Introduction Catchphrase
Alisa Murasaki (
Aimi has long, blonde hair and peach eyes with heart lining in them. There is also a clover lining in her eyes, the meaning of which is unknown. She does also have a slight case of heterochromia that only shows as a slight tint. She is neither tall nor short. There is also a heart lining in her hair. Prior to succession, she tended to keep her hair in two parted pigtails, but recently, she has started changing up her hairstyle to work better with what she is currently wearing.
Normally, she dresses in modest clothes, but she does an effort to wear modern clothes.
Aimi is known to be overly polite to everyone she speaks to, no matter who it is, she never uses casual speaking patterns, persisting to using the suffixes -san even with people she is close with, something that tends to annoy some people. This is also a reason to the fact that the only jokes she can ever pull of are self-depracting.
She tends to not contradict anyone unless it's neccessary, instead choosing to keep her opinions and thoughts to herself, and if she chooses to voice her opinion, it's usually done as a question.
She does at times not even speak up when it would be preferential, if it would disturb an already ongoing conversation. At times like that, she normally silently does what her idea was, not confirming it with the others.
Aimi was born to her parents, Murasaki Kei and Ayano, and was always a reserved child. She hardly ever spoke, whether it being with others her age or adults. For most part of her childhood, her parents thought it was due to being shy and self-doubting, and constantly tried to get her to talk, and get out of her shell. However, as she grew older, they realized that it wasn’t because she was insecure that she wasn’t talking much, but rather that she didn’t feel like talking unless it was absolutely necessary.
This, of course, left her without a lot of friends in her childhood, something she has stated didn't bother her all that much. This also meant that she was never subjected to casual interaction, and it reflected onto her way of speaking; always using the polite way to speak.
Despite being a citizen of Akibastar from birth, Aimi was never really interested in AKB0048 for the most part of her life, figuring there were more important things than an idol group. Eventually, though, she had a run-in with a few of the members, and realized they were normal girls who was doing a job, a job that let them do a variety of things rather than being stuck doing one, sole thing. This was what appealed to her and really made her consider auditioning, and when she brought the prospect of joining AKB and becoming a member to her parents, they were concerned at first, as Aimi still had not started talking a lot, more than when she was younger, but still far less than most girls her age. She convinced them to let her join eventually, though.
- Joined the 153rd Generation of Trainees (0124.04.23)
- Promoted to Team A due to her succession and subsequently left the 153rd Generation.
- Aozora Kokone - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Asahina Miru - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Hikami Yumeko - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Ikeda Itsuki - Fellow Kenkyuusei and fellow Team A member.
- Ikuta Erika the 11th - Aimi and Erika get along well enough for Aimi to have the adress to Erika's actual home on Kazakhstar saved in her phone.
- Itano Tomorin - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Itou Haruki - Kouhai and fellow Team A member.
- Makori Ririka - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Masaki Amarie - Fellow Kenkyuusei and fellow Team A member.
- Minegeshi Minami the 7th - Kouhai and fellow Team A member.
- MoYoung Marian - Kouhai and fellow Team A member.
- Nakahara Monica - Fellow Kenkyuusei and fellow Team A member.
- Taiyamoto Akano - Senpai and fellow Team A member.
- Takahashi Minami the 7th - Aimi admires Takamina a lot. Even if she wasn't all that interested at the time, she will always have respect towards the "original" members of 00's current generation, as they, for all intents and purposes, saved AKB0048.
- Akimoto Sayaka the 15th - Senpai.
- Hatsune Hikari - Fellow Kenkyuusei
- Hirate Yurina the 7th - Senpai
- Honda Hibiki - Senpai
- Hoshikawa Rei - Senpai
- Hoshimiya Aoi - Senpai
- Itano Tomoko - Senpai
- Ito Hotaru - Senpai
- Kobayashi Griselda - Kouhai
- Ryuuzaki Miyoko - Member of the same generation.
- Sashihara Rino the 11th - Aimi is one of the members who relentlessly continue referring to Sasshi as "Sashihara-san" or "Sashihara-senpai", something that tends to annoy Sasshi.
- Takanashi Yukari - Senpai
- Tomone Kaoru - Kouhai
- Yokoyama Yui the 13.5th - Senpai
- Akiba Airi - Fellow Kenkyuusei
- Amaya Jia - Fellow Kenkyuusei
- Asami Mirai - Mirai is the first person Aimi spoke to in the auditions. Aimi really likes her, and considers her the one she can talk to about anything.
- Ayana Elise - Kouhai
- Mion Espoir - Kouhai
- Harune Diamond - Senpai
- Iwata Karen the 14th - Kouhai
- Kasumi Yuuna - Kouhai
- Kodama Haruka the 8th - Senpai
- Kuramochi Asuka the 13th - Member of the same generation
- Matsui Jurina the 8th - Aimi has kind of mixed feelings regarding Honoka. While she respects Honoka for a lot of things, she has troubles reading Honoka's whims a lot of the time, and Aimi isn't always quite sure how to act around Honoka.
- Shimazaki Haruka the 11th - Senpai. Aimi and Paruru get along well, the times they have interacted. Aimi, and Paruru's offstage personalities are kindred spirits of sorts.
- Watanabe Mayu Type 5 - Aimi definitely respects Miyagi, for several reasons; much like most 00 members, Miyagi has done a lot of incredible things, is an excellent marks-woman, but Aimi also respects her for the way Miyagi handles Honoka, something she herself has never really grasped.
- Kumotani Julie - Kouhai
- Tobina Riko - Kouhai
- Chiba Miku - Kouhai
- Mizu Kaguya - Kouhai
- Lee Hana - Kouhai
- Chizu Snow - Kouhai
- Yokoyama Asuna - Kouhai
- Ogawa Norah - Kouhai
- Sengawa Kagome - Kouhai. While they have not yet met, and Aimi isn't yet aware of Kagome's existence, Aimi is held in very high regard by the younger member.
- Kaname Reina - Kouhai
- Motomiya Hikari - Manager and producer. Aimi respects her for everything she has done and continues to do for AKB0048 and it's idols.
- Murasaki Kei - Father
- Murasaki Ayano - Mother
Aimi had one major nickname prior to succession, Alirin (
- - Alisa's onstage catchphrase
- - Aimi's onstage catchphrase
Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC0124
Early Result: 4th (982'371 votes)
Placement: 7th (1'732'512 votes)
Senbatsu Sousenkyo SC 0125
Early Result: 13th (469'385 votes)
Placement: 11th (Senbatsu) (1'671'291 votes)
Jyanken Taikai SC0125
Placement - 16th - Lost to Matsui Rena the 9th
- SC0125 - #5
- Daisukina Idol (Reality)
- Theater no Megami (Reality) WCenter
- Kashita (Reality)
- Yumemiru no Youna (Infinity no Moyou)
- Way of Love (Infinity no Moyou)
- Otona ni Naritai (Infinity no Moyou)
- Tsugi no Crown (Infinity no Moyou)
- Survivor (Castle of Glass)
- Kinou Deatta Fortune Teller (Castle of Glass)
- Kyoui no Asteroid (Castle of Glass)
- Mirai ga Me ni Shimiru (Castle of Glass)
- Sora no itta koto (Castle of Glass)
- Yume no Monogatari (Rose no Hibi)
- Au Revoir (Rose no Hibi)
- Kioku no Calligraphy (Rose no Hibi)
- Ai no IDEA (Asphodel no Sekai) WCenter
- Ageless na Yuuki (Asphodel no Sekai)
- Hiru ga Yoru ni Tsudzuku (Asphodel no Sekai)
- Jihakuzai (Kinou no Teki wa Mirai no Nakama)
- Seifuku wo Kita Hannin (Kinou no Teki wa Mirai no Nakama) Center
- Melting (Kinou no Teki wa Mirai no Nakama)
- Kokoro no Naka no Keshiki (Masshiro na Mirai wo Irodzukeru)
- Fallout (Masshiro na Mirai wo Irodzukeru)
- C'est la vie - Hakuna Matata (Masshiro na Mirai wo Irodzukeru)
- Kimi he no One Way Ticket (Masshiro na Mirai wo Irodzukeru) WCenter
- Orchestra (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Anata Dake no Story (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru) Duet with Asami Mirai
- Sora wa kasute aokatta (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru) TriCenter
- Itsuka no Kirameki (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- In Rain (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Love You! 0 (Setsuzoku no Chain wa sudeni Koko ni Aru)
- Nebulosa - Her character song
- Favourite Song in the New Era: Friendship
- Favourite Colour: Violet
- Penlight Colour: Purple
- Her favourite accessory is hats.
- Aimi wants to become a model.
- Aimi has complete heterochromia, albeit a faint one.
- She says "I mean," a lot.
- She is easily scared, and hates everything horror.
- She tends to take metaphors literally.
- She is lactose intolerant.
- Her hair is very thick.
- She is surprisingly good at accents.
- Due to her not speaking a lot during her childhood, her voice is very soft.
|Current Successors||Akimoto Sayaka the 15th | Yokoyama Yui the 13.5th | | Takahashi Minami the 7th | Kuramochi Asuka the 13th | Sashihara Rino the 11th | Shimazaki Haruka the 11th | Kodama Haruka the 8th | Ikuta Erika the 11th | Eguchi Aimi the 4th | Hirate Yurina the 7th | Nakai Rika the 15th | Minegeshi Minami the 7th | Matsui Jurina the 8th | Watanabe Mayu Type 5 | Iwata Karen the 15th|
|Graduates||Kagawa Sayuri (Sato Amina the 6th) | Ashley Snow (Matsui Rena the 9th) | Shino Hoshina (Maeda Atsuko the 19th) | Shibuya Komari (Shinoda Mariko the 12th)|